Where has the Twin Cities real estate market been and where is it heading? This monthly summary provides an overview of current trends and projections for future activity.
I’ve waited quite awhile to make this announcement. I’m very excited to join the Edina Realty-Northfield office where I get the best of many worlds. I expect to receive the actual license from the state around June 10th. Not only am I just making this announcement on my birthday but I will be able to work in a town and community that I love and work side by side with my mom, Sonja Freeland, helping buyers and sellers with their important real estate transactions.
My mom has been working in the Northfield market since joining Al Thorpe Realty on Division Street in 1991, later becoming Edina Realty. I worked in Minneapolis in the 90′s at Burnet Realty before I started my career in Radio. And the icing on the cake is I’ll still be heard on KYMN radio, working for a staple of Northfield history and culture at Northfield radio station! That’s right, I thrive off hard work, being a part of Northfield and helping others.
I’ve kept low during the long and taxing process of becoming a licensed Realtor in Minnesota and within weeks it will be time to begin. I couldn’t be more excited (and so is my mom). Please remember us if you, a friend or neighbor is needing some guidance in the purchase or sale of a home. It’s a great time to sell, not just because we need more listings for all those buyers taking advantage of record low interest rates, but because the summer has finally begun, and its the best time of the year to move.
Thanks a million for taking the time to read a bit about me. I hope we can be helpful to you in the near future.Read More
►Not all of the sites below are appropriate for children. Please use discretion when viewing these resources.
Top Tips for Parents and Teachers:
1. Celebrate and Encourage Positive Uses of Technology
- It’s not all bad! Kids are doing amazing things with technology and are active and connected in ways not previously possible.
- Creation, Collaboration, Communication, Coding, Crowdsourcing, Charity, and much more
- Kid TED Talks http://blog.ted.com/2012/10/17/9-talks-by-impressive-kids/
- 10 Reasons Why I Will Continue to Give My Children Handheld Devices http://goo.gl/q3MmUO
- Encourage positive digital footprints
2. Proactively share values, consequences, expectations away from home
► Common Sense Family Media AgreementRead More