Numbers don’t lie. These charts show the average area home prices making an impressive comeback. If you’ve wanted to move but held off because you felt “upside down” on your mortgage, its worth re-looking at now. Just Click Here to send me a note. I can even run a report and email back to you with ease.
Fully renovated and updated condo available for office or retail in Northfield’s Holland building. High-traffic 5th and Division St, low assoc. fee $125/mnth. This is truly the opportunity of a lifetime. Own your piece of Division St/Northfield. CLICK for pricing information.
Where has the Twin Cities real estate market been and where is it heading? This monthly summary provides an overview of current trends and projections for future activity.
►Not all of the sites below are appropriate for children. Please use discretion when viewing these resources.
Top Tips for Parents and Teachers:
1. Celebrate and Encourage Positive Uses of Technology
- It’s not all bad! Kids are doing amazing things with technology and are active and connected in ways not previously possible.
- Creation, Collaboration, Communication, Coding, Crowdsourcing, Charity, and much more
- Kid TED Talks http://blog.ted.com/2012/10/17/9-talks-by-impressive-kids/
- 10 Reasons Why I Will Continue to Give My Children Handheld Devices http://goo.gl/q3MmUO
- Encourage positive digital footprints
2. Proactively share values, consequences, expectations away from home
► Common Sense Family Media Agreement Continue reading